13 Plus Size Party Dresses for New Year Eve
Fact: You can never have too many party-ready options for your rotation of holiday shindigs, glitzy NYE fêtes and countless other functions that seem to fill your post-holiday season agenda. Whether you’re just not feeling the same old sequin dress or a last-minute outfit switcheroo is in order, that’s where having a slew of dependable party frocks comes in handy. From little lace numbers to timeless fit-and-flare silhouettes or the occasional pop of red, these 13 party dresses cheap sale online will put even your prized LBD to shame.
1. Forever 21 Plus Size Cutout-Back Mock Neck Dress ($33): Perfect for the holidays, or even Valentine’s Day, this red cutout dress demands attention. Edge it up with cage heels and a gold cuff for a sultry after-hours look.
2. ASOS Curve Festival Sequin Dress With Fringing ($117): Pull out all the stops with fringe and sequins for a going-out look that will take you into the wee hours of the morning. From watching the ball drop to partaking in drunken post-holiday shenanigans, the sky’s the limit with this dress.
3. ASOS Curve Wiggle Dress With Bow Shoulder Detail ($99): THAT bow. Take style cues from Audrey Hepburn with this charming sheath dress that is the epitome of old-school glamour. Team it up with a top knot and furry clutch for an upcoming gala or black tie affair.
4. Truly You Sequin T-Shirt Dress ($99): Lazy girls, rejoice! Let your hair down, throw on some off-duty sneaks and slip into this no-nonsense sequin dress that will make you look (and feel) like a million bucks.
5. Chi Chi London Plus Gold Jacquard Midi Bandeau Prom Dress ($116): This strapless beauty is an excuse to play dress up before the year is up. Complete the look with a wool topper and simple pearl studs for a glamorous evening on the town.
6. Club L Plus Maxi Dress With Cape ($72): Yes, you can justify adding just one more LND (Little Navy Dress) to your arsenal. This cheap maxi dress (with a voluminous cape!) brings the high-drama appeal minus the diva ‘tude. For max perfection, class it up with some mega statement earrings.
7. Adrianna Papell Metallic Jacquard Fit & Flare Midi Dress ($180): Can you say winter dinner party-approved? Oh yeah! When hostessing duties call, this is the exquisite jacquard dress that you need in your life. Combat nippy temps with a faux fur stole and cream colored, elbow-length gloves.
8. Marina Beaded Empire Waist Dress ($189): Calling all flapper girls: This delicate Gatsby-inspired dress, complete with tonal sequins, will straight-up stun no matter what the occasion. Tote around a minaudière and sport a well-coiffed ‘do to complete the look.
9. Boohoo Plus Ellie Wrap Front Shimmer Dress ($42): Outshine everyone on the dance floor with this ultra-shimmery gold wrap dress that’s perfect for New Year’s Eve and rooftop dinner parties. Style it up with a simple pendant necklace and Swiss dot tights for a look that cannot be ignored.
10. Eloquii Zip Front Lace Midi Dress ($120): Take the corporate world by storm with this edgy-meets-feminine frock that can’t be ignored. The exposed zipper and allover lace make it the ultimate getup for the boardroom + post-work drinks.
11. Adrianna Papell Structured Cape Sheath Dress ($180): For a grand entrance, this red cape dress in disguise is guaranteed to hit the mark. With a strand of pearls and glass of bubbly in hand, you’ll be all set to network the night away.
12. SimplyBe Foil Print Maxi Dress ($118): Jam-packed with glitter, this stunning metallic maxi is perfect for a winter soiree or wedding (whether you’re the bride-to-be or maid of honor). Disco platforms and a hands-free bag are obligatory.
13. Missguided Detail Sexy Bodycon Dress ($81): Outfit conundrums simply don’t exist when you have a dress with this much panache on standby. Complement the burgundy hue and silver grommets with a pair of hoop earrings and some edgy ankle booties.
Which of these dresses would you wear? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo.