Match your nail art to your outfit
Want to brighten up your outfit a little to go to the office? Are you missing a little accessory to perfect your evening outfit but you don’t know what to add? Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you a new manicure trend: matching nail art with clothes.
Nail art to match your clothes:
– You can choose to use only varnish. Superimpose the layers, use different brushes to create patterns and let your imagination run wild.
– You may also find it practical and artistic to use stickers on your nails. These can be applied to natural nails as well as gel or acrylic nails. Cover them with a layer of top coat to fix them well.
– Glitter can also cover your nails and make them look like thousands of precious stones. Arrange them as you see fit on your still wet varnish, let dry, then cover with top coat.
– Identify the main colors of your day or evening outfit. Be careful not to get the shade wrong!
– If your clothes have a pattern, try to reproduce it on one or two of your nails in nail accent or double nail accent mode.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: Fruity Nail Art Ideas!