Retro Summer Dresses by Harley Viera Newton
Multi-hyphenate Harley Viera-Newton has added yet another métier to her ever-growing resume. The British-born, Los Angeles-raised, New York-based model-cum-DJ is now a designer too. Sparked by her daily uniform of vintage dresses, the street style regular understands the woes of searching for the right prints, fit and fabrication for the perfect summer dress. Enter: HVN, Viera-Newton’s recently launched label that’s been two years in the works.
Debuting its resort capsule collection exclusively on MatchesFashion.com, HVN presents a range of romantic, vintage-inspired slip dresses to tea frocks designed for the busy modern-day woman in mind. “It’s the idea of a dress that you can elevate with a heel, or by changing your makeup or throwing on some earrings,” Viera-Newton explained of her forties-inspired whimsical dresses.
[ ALSO READ: 13 Plus Size Party Dresses for New Year Eve ]
Among the patterns, you’ll find kicky cherries, gingham in cotton-candy pink, delicate florals, and a series of quirky palm trees resonating a tropical summer season. The results? Retro-inflected silhouettes brimming with an effortless, tongue-in-cheek femininity that cool girls of every stripe will opt for during the dog days of summer.
1. Morgan cherry-print short-sleeved mid length dresses
2. ordan cherry-print sleeveless midi dress
3. Morgan gingham short-sleeved midi dress
4. Jordan gingham sleeveless dress
5. Morgan palm-print short-sleeved dress
6. Morgan floral-print short-sleeved dress
7. Jordan heart-print sleeveless dress
8. Maria heart-print short-sleeved dress boutiques online