Easy Nail Art for Canada Day
Drawing the flag of Canada is quite difficult to do in nail art. But, today your nail supply expert Maryton will share with you an easy way. Keep reading!
- Base coat
- Red nail polish
- White nail polish
- Top coat
- Silver sequins and/or rhinestones
- Liner brush for nail art
- Apply base coat.
- Apply white and red polish to your nails, alternating colors.
- Using a liner brush, draw 5 lines all starting from the top outer corner of the nail.
- Apply some silver glitter to the base of the firework.
- If your glitters don’t contain large sequins, you can stick a few rhinestones with top coat.
- Apply a layer of top coat.
OK! Now that you know how to make a nail art for Canada Day, take action with your manicure sets!
Read also: The best nail files and sanding blocks