Home remedies for super-fast nail growth?
Scientifically, no method is proven to grow nails faster. However, proper body hygiene and nutrition will help you get longer nails in no time. In this blog, your nail supply expert Maryton will give you some advice. Read on!
- Occasionally use nail hardeners
Nails tend to break when soft, which affects the rate of nail regrowth. Nail hardeners are often recommended to prevent nail breakage. Nail hardeners strengthen the nails and prevent breakage in the short term.
- Avoid stick-on nails and toxic polishes
Research has confirmed that frequent use of bonded artificial nails has the possibility of weakening real nails and predisposing them to breakage. So, it is recommended to use non-toxic nail polish on your nails.
- Take good care of your nails
Regular nail grooming can help build strength, improve nail growth and reduce breakage.
- Make sure your nails are clean and dry to prevent bacteria from growing underneath
- Use manicure sets like nail files to file your nails and you can shape your nails
- Avoid biting your nails or cutting them too short
Read also: Operation method and precautions of electric nail file