How to maintain a nail drill?
For nail art lovers, the nail drills play an important role in saving your nails. Today, this artile will tell you how to maintain a nail drill. Keep reading！
1. Make sure to dry all parts.
Be sure to dry and sanitize each part before use. They must be completely dry before being replaced.
2. Use a fine cloth or toothbrush to clean dust and debris from small crevices.
3. Hold your device carefully without bending the handle.
4. Don’t use lubricants on your drill.
Typically, nail drills are built with self-lubricating bearings. Extra oil can generate too much heat, which can wear out the machine and cause it to overheat.
5. Always be sure to unplug the electric file before cleaning it.
6. Don’t let strangers touch your nail drill.
Including your family, husband, children, and non-technical employees, because their curiosity and irregular operations are likely to damage the machine.
Read also: How is a monophase manicure gel used?