How to prevent nail psoriasis?
Nail psoriasis affects the dexterity and general functioning of the hands. It is always better to take simple measures to prevent this nail disorder than to fight it later. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to prevent nail psoriasis.
- Keep your fingernails trimmed short.
- Wear cotton or rubber gloves when performing tasks that may cause nail damage.
- Apply moisturizers to the nail cuticle to strengthen the root cells and reduce the risk of nail dystrophy.
- Apply moisturizers to the nail cuticle to prevent nail dystrophy.
- Soak toenails in a hot water bath for 10 minutes at least once a month. This helps to ensure that no debris accumulates under the nails.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!
Read also: Is it a good idea to acquire a nail drill?