Polygel 3D: Create 3D flowers
Polygel has the advantage of not smelling anything, unlike acrylic, so it is much more pleasant to work with. Polygel can also be tinted with permanent French varnishes, to obtain infinite colors. Today, the nail expert Maryton will show you how to create 3D flowers with Polygel.
Here are the steps:
- Pour some slip solution into a pot.
- Take out a small amount of white Polygel and place it on a silicone mat.
- Add a drop of permanent French varnish in the color of your choice and mix until the color is uniform. Remember that the color will lighten when mixed with white Polygel.
- Take a small ball of Polygel and place it on the nail.
- Dip your brush in the slip solution and form your petals.
- Repeat for each petal.
- Cure your petals under a UV or LED lamp. The normal time is 2 minutes for the UV lamp and 30 seconds for the LED lamp, but as we added varnish, it is recommended I add a little more time.
- Overlap your petals and add a little glitter to make it prettier.
- Always finish with a top coat.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I recommend investing in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails.
Read also: The pearl effect or “Pearl Nails”